Sunday, October 3, 2010

God is Great

I was recently in a car accident. I was T-boned. Have you ever seen one of those cars in a wreck and wondered how could they have possibly jumped the curb? well that was me.my car was on the curb in the grassy nall of one of our fancy hotels in town. How scary is that? It was me and my son driving along when all of a sudden i saw this burgendy car rush two lanes..we met eyes and i slammed on the breaks and swerved so that her car wouldnt impact me so hard. then the next thing in knew was glass everywhere and my son crying and i was so pissed that she tried to dart across traffic.I went to the emergency room and we stayed there for what seemed forever...we got there about 700 in the evening and left at 200 in the morning. It was a busy night in the ER that night.(just my luck) the care was great but all along i was thinking did this really happen to me? My son, by the grace of god was ok..just a little frightened by the trauma of our car jumping the curb and hearing a loud hiss coming from what seemed to be the engine..i dont know what it was that was really hissing but i was thinking the worse...i thought the car was going to blow up. well so now i am here waiting until monday to hear back for the appraisal on how much the car is damaged and if it can even be repaired. if its totaled i could get a newer car..good yes. Bad too. My car wouldve been paid off in December! But I have given a new car a little attention. but not too much. I am however greatful that my son and i are alive. God craddled us in his hands that day. For that I am truly thankful. so just thought that i would type and say the God is Great.
Well goodnight good people. kiss the ones you love and forgive the ones you hate.

1 comment:

  1. That gave me goose bumps reading your closing there. God definately had your back! I am thankful that you are okay and now you have a shiny new car to show for it!

    ReplyDelete