Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My savior... My saving grace...

There's a person in my life that had been there for me even when I pushed everyone away.this person I've idolized, wanted to be, hated, was jealous of. This person makes me think about how I could be better, and helps me value the person I am becoming. When I was in my teenage years I was a horribly angry, rebelious person. If you said the sky was blue I argued it was red.you tell me I can't do something I damn well did it, be home at 900... Huh well see if I even come home. My parents were convinced that I was possesed. To tell you the truth I was beginning to think that my self. (pssst don't tell my family I admitted to that... Lol)

But this person believed in me. She remembered me when I was " normal" not " possesed". When I see her I see a strong person. She fights to protect her morals, her values, and her faith. She is a good mother. She doesn't see how great she is, you are. When I loose faith, loose my path, loose my way, she is there to pull me back toward the right way. She knows that I will take what she says to heart... It may take a bit cause i'm a stubborn mule.

I remember coming home one day after a trying day, I was almost convinced no one cared enough to see why i was angry.. Hell I didn't know why I was so angry.. No one wanted to talk to me anymore because I was so mean, rude, and inconsiderate. I wanted to change but my pride got in the way 100% of the time. She knew she could push thru or atleast try one more thing.... You know the story... A bookmark with a psalms saying on it. And a book that was some what related to god. Well it made me cry... And that was my breaking point... That day was the start of my new beginning.Thank you.
This person is my sister. My big sister. The person that I idolized, wanted to be, hated, was jealous of.. This person that had so many of the qualities I wish I could have... Maybe the older I get I will. I love you.

Thank you for never giving up on me, thank you for sheltering me when I was scared, thank you for the shoulder I cried on, and thanks for guiding me by example.






- Posted using Some of my brain cells...

1 comment:

  1. I am all verklemped, I cried and laughed and cried and felt proud you thought that. I don't know what else to say, but that I'm proud and happy to hve you as a sister too. But I am also very happy I could break through too!!! Lmao. I love the picture too!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete