Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The most beautiful girl, and money matters ..

well here i am again on the blog. yesterday my son looked at me and said " mom, you are the most beautiful girl i know." that made me feel like i was the most beautiful woman in the world . when your ten year boy takes the time to tell you that, that is a big moment. that's when you know that you are doing something right. i was so proud of him at that very moment.

so today i feel so sad for someone- my hands are tied. i can not help her. i wish i had the means to. sometimes i feel like i need to help everyone, and when i can not do so, i feel almost to blame for the mistakes that they made. what am i supposed to do? how am i not to take her problems on as mine? she is family. last night i lost sleep about it...i hate that.

on another random note: have you ever heard of your economic destiny? well let me tell you what that is:

Economic Destiny: your financial standing in the world, you are born into poverty or wealth. Very few people deviate from the assigned group.

I think i am in the poverty group, we are not too far into poverty, but our finances limit the material possession and events that we can own and do. There are different levels in the poverty group, low, mid, top. we are on the top. Me and my husband work we have "careers" we are paid pretty good hourly. but it still seem that we still do not have enough money. i think anymore a family needs to have three incomes plus to survive. (maybe polygamist are onto something)

so when you are in the poverty group your children maybe at a higher risk of staying in the group they were born into. our son may not be in a higher group (i can only hope that he does better than us) this is a vicious circle.

ok so to those who came from poverty and rose up thru the economic groups, must have really been in the poverty environment so deep that they make it a point in life where they want to get out...out of having nothing. so they work, work and work hard and save all their earnings. i take my hat off to those people. sorry my generation and generations to come do not have this strict and disciplined attitude.

for the wealthy group well for some odd reason wealth only breeds wealth. somehow these people do not have an understanding of how great they have it...no worries financially. so their children will have everything they could ever want, some would argue that this lifestyle breeds no character and moral and/or sense of responsibility for money the greenback, the Benjamin's.

others will argues that the poverty strictned, have a better appreciation for family and the money that comes in.

I think i am wealthy in life, i have family that loves me unconditionally, and a husband that loves me and keeps me on my toes. my son who inspires me to stay on the right path and friends who support me. oh and my parents who are still there to give me the advice that i sometimes do not want to hear,but need to they will do anything for me. even if they can be sometimes overbearing i know that the things they say and do are because they love ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

uhm i really don't have a point, I'm just rambling.

poverty sucks, wealth isn't great, so what is?

having people who care for you, and will be there even when times are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment