Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi there it's been awhile

Hey it's been awhile since I've blogged anything. My nephew took back his laptop so I've been less than excited to type a blog using the very small keyboard the iPhone has to offer. But here I am typing and cursing the keys! Lol.
This years resolutions:
1. DO NOT CUT MY HAIR
Every summer it's a thousand degrees and I find myself in the heat of the day crazily standing in front of the mirror with barber scissors, and a primal look in my eyes... I go crazy and cut my hair to a short uneven bob. Yes and as I am cutting, my head feels cooler, and immediatly the weight of my hair is gone. Hair is all over the sink,my shirt, the floor... Like a bloody crime scene. Then I come out of the trance.. And realize that when my husband comes home he will ask me, and I quote: " what the hell happened with your hair?..."
So this year I vow not to give in to the hair demon.
2. Keep the house clean
After a long day at work, I do not want to come home to a dirty house, a cluttered home. So I vow to do my part everyday to pick up today, and not leave it for tomorrow... Cause it'll never get done until Saturday when i desperatly want to do nothing.
3. Make no excuses.
I am who I am. I do what I feel is right. And if those choices are wrong then it was on me.

So those are the three resolutions I have for the year 2010. I leave you with a quote I read in a shell gas station marquee: "trying is the first step to failure"



- Posted using Some of my brain cells...

No comments:

Post a Comment