Friday, October 23, 2009

Where's my airbag?!




Hi. This blog is being written in the car... So please excuse any weird typing errors.

I feel sometimes that i say things that unintentionally hurt others... I don't mean to, but I'm just a blunt person i wish that everyone would just understand that, my life is getting complicated. I wish it could be easy like it once was.. The older a person gets though the harder it becomes.

"like hitting a brick wall" that was used to describe my actions.and that kinda didn't feel good to hear. I hope I don't sounds like I'm selfish but I am one person trying to play more than one role. I would like to be friends with someone who undertands that I'm complicated. And that I don't always have the answers to what I'm feeling or how I act.

My sister always says that I'm a walking oxymoran... And it's true. I say things that contradict what I mean. And do things that contradict what I say.

My brain is hurting trying to analyze my true feelings about things....I'm tired. That's all I got.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment