Monday, September 14, 2009

A recipe for what?!

Hi hope all of you out there are doing great!

This weekend was a Flop! It rained for what seemed like an eternity...You should know that the rain and me do not mix...I am Hispanic and have curly hair..like most Hispanics I straightened my hair, this task seemed impossible because the humidity level was high and the straightening was impossible!
We were at our second home and my husband got me a oven to bake in! I was very excited about this, as I am a great baker ( I think I am) So I baked : Pineapple Upside Down cake, Vanilla Pineapple Peach cake, and a Blueberry Vanilla cake....what other treasures will my hands bake this weekend?

1 cup of love
2 pinches of sass
3 scoops of compromise
4 dashes of reality
5 heaps of faith
6 handfuls of lust

Take these 6 ingredients and mix all together and you should be devouring a wonderful cake of love and marriage....

Well for all of you saps that believe that, well good for you, and for you people that don't...well maybe if you believe it you could have a little piece of heaven....
That's all for now... hope to hear some comforting comments or even some bad ones... A lady I knew along time ago said: bad comments are better than none!
Well this lady really doesn't exist....

No comments:

Post a Comment